We stand behind our products; your Houtman Watch timepiece watch is internationally warranted by HoutmanWatch.com.
Mechanical watches (e.g. Pilbara Series): 2 years from date of shipping.
Quartz (battery) watches (e.g. gift watch): 1 year from date of shipping.
This warranty covers manufacturing and material defects, it does not cover:
- Straps, glass or batteries
- Internal or external damage from excessive wear, improper use or mishandling.
- Damage resulting from service provided from an unauthorised service agent
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, impact, negligence, including but not limited to chips in the sapphire, scratches, or wearing away of strap or watch finishes, lume, or coatings.
- Water damage resulting from improper use, such as exceeding watch maximum depth rating, or failure to screw-down crown.
- We reserve the right to refuse warranty claims if our inspections reveals unauthorised service, improper use, or claims against water damage if our pressure testing indicate that seals are in working order.
As we are a small business we do not offer refunds or returns for a change-of-mind, thank you for your understanding.